Head of Treasury
IPDC Finance Limited
- Responsible for corporate liquidity, investments and risk management related to the company`s financial activities. He/ she will be responsible for managing asset and liabilities in a manner which is compliant with regulatory guidelines and internal policies of IPDC. Candidate will be recruited in the seniority of First Assistant General Manager (FAGM) to Assistant General Manager (AGM) based on his/ her competency.
- Cash flow Management: Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow for liquidity management. Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and do financial modelling.
- Liquidity Management: Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions. Continuous monitoring, follow up and reporting of market conditions.
- Investment Management: Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies in money market instruments based on counterparty risk assessment and maximizing risk-return trade off.
- Risk Management: Determine company’s goals and risk tolerance. Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Relationship Management: Maintain relationship with the central bank, other regulators, bank and financial institutions, auditors and credit rating agencies.
- Debt Management: Manage the debt portfolio of the company. Scoping out the Market with regard to available financing alternatives including long term, short term, debt instrument and capital and money market instruments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from any reputed university. However, professional qualifications like ACA/ FCA/ CFA/ ACMA/ FCMA is preferred.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong negotiation and Communication skills.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- General knowledge of GAAP and regulatory reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Advanced analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking and financial instruments.
- Strong Project Management skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.