Dy. Manager / Manager – HR & Admin
Bashundhara Group Job Circular
Vacancy : Not specific
- Bashundhara Group is looking for a competent candidate for the Position of “Deputy Manager / Manager – HR & Admin” for its Sector – B at Dhaka.
- Responsible for Recruitment & Selection, Placement, Training & Development, Attendance & Salary Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Leave Management, Separation.
- Implement & follow-up KPI based Performance Management System for all officers, staff and workers.
- Addressing disciplinary issues and taking proper measures as per applicable law.
- Ensuring smooth relationship between management and staffs & workers. Mitigating any conflict in consultation with management.
- Drafting office note, memo, office order & circular relating to HR & Administrative issues.
- Monitor and track manpower requirements for different departments and ensure placement of best fit candidate in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance, local labour laws, and regulations in organizational practice.
- Providing creative ideas for increasing employee engagement and taking initiatives accordingly
- Initiate to develop of different policies, procedures and practices to expedite project work from time to time.
- Minimum BBA in HR from a reputed institution.
- PGDHRM will be an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel & MS word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill with good commend in English
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge on labour law
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mental resilience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
With Hard copy
If you find yourself compatible to apply for the position, kindly send your resume enclosing a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources & Administration Department, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters – 1, Plot # 3, Block # G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka – 1229. Please mention the position you are applying for, at the top of the envelop.
Application Deadline : 15 Jul 2022
For Job Preparation Click below the link